21 June 2019 News
As an intern at Lanyon you will gain valuable experience as part of a team of leading experts in the field of corporate communications. Through assisting with the general running of the office and supporting our senior team on client work, you will develop both your hard and soft skills in order to prepare yourself for a career in Corporate Communications and Marketing.
You will gain experience in Market Intelligence, Corporate Positioning, Culture and Engagement, Digital and Content, Crisis and Issue Management and Conferences and Events. You will also have the chance to work with a diverse roster of high-profile clients, both blue-chip companies and public sector organisations. Interns at Lanyon have gone on to secure permanent roles within the company and complete post-graduate study at some of the world’s best universities.
· A 6 – 12 month paid internship.
· Full-time or part-time hours considered.
· Carry out research on behalf of clients;
· Proof read and issue press releases and other client content;
· Track and manage guest lists for client events;
· Clip and compile media coverage for clients;
· Assist at events with tasks such as registration, venue set up and take down, general assistance;
· Source quotes for catering and services;
· Draft and post social media posts;
· Track and manage costs associated with various projects.
· Copy edit and proof read written material for other team members;
· Answer the phones and manage any queries from callers;
· Process invoices through the system and track costs associated with different clients and projects;
· Assist in managing partner schedules as required;
· Manage hospitality provision for client meetings;
· General administration duties;
· Assist with good management and day-to-day running of the office environment.
Qualifications and Skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
· Proactive and detail oriented;
· Able to meet deadlines and manage time;
· Good written and verbal communication skills;
· Desire to learn and gain experience in a fast-paced professional environment;
· A minimum of 2:1 degree in any discipline.
To be considered for interview, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 12noon on Friday 05 July 2019.