28 June 2019 News
Situated in the heart of Belfast city centre, Lanyon specialises in strategic communication, reputation management and stakeholder engagement.
Our exceptional reputation is underpinned by our strong commitment to delivering excellence consistently across our full portfolio of client services.
Combining our corporate communications and marketing expertise, long-established relationships and market knowledge, we work closely in partnership with local and international clients to help them achieve their full growth potential.
Lanyon was established in 2014 by Katie Doran and Jonathan Ireland, who have a combined experience of over 35 years in corporate communications in UK and Ireland and further afield. Both partners have worked with leading retail banks, international law firms, investment funds and commercial property clients, as well as blue-chip companies drawn from a diverse range of sectors.
Our deep knowledge and understanding of the business environment ensure that Lanyon truly adds value to every organisation with whom we work.
Due to increasing demand from our rapidly-growing client portfolio, we are seeking to recruit a high-calibre, ambitious Client Executive or Senior Client Executive to join our growing team.
Based in our new, state-of-the-art offices in Belfast city centre, you will have the opportunity work as part of an industry-leading team on an enviable portfolio of clients across the legal, financial, technology, commercial property and public sectors in Northern Ireland and further afield.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
· Minimum three years’ experience essential for Senior Client Executive or one year’s experience for Client Executive;
· A proven track record in the corporate communications sector, with experience of working with blue chip clients gained within the last three years. Experience in consumer public relations is also desirable, but not essential;
· Experience in playing a key supporting role in the servicing of client accounts – including drafting press releases, managing social media accounts and creating digital copy, managing photo calls and assisting in the management of client events;
· Excellent written skills (including press releases, web/digital copy and copy for marketing collateral) and strong attention to detail, with an unfaltering commitment to flawless execution within strict deadlines;
· Strong IT and verbal communication skills;
· An understanding of, and interest in, key economic and business issues in Northern Ireland;
· Strong ambition to progress and develop in your career;
· A degree in any discipline at a minimum classification of 2:1.
Please see send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 15 July at 5.00pm.